My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Big Issue poster evaluation

What Went Well:
I believe that The focal image is clearly placed in the cover page, due to it being the centre of attention. It is suitably sized in order for it to be easily viewed by the audience but also offset to the left to leave space for the text. The Big Issue logo has been suitably edited for it to still be easily recognisable to be part of the core brand, but to also give it a spray-painted aesthetic, which links in with the grunge theme present throughout. I used a consistent colour scheme, but however contrasted this with highlighting the artist's name in red, which adds extra emphasis to it and makes it more recognisable.

Even Better If:
The size of the text, especially the name of the artist, is too small to be viewed by people far away. If I was to redo this task I would scale up the text in order to make it more easily viewable. There is also a large amount of blank space where the artist's jacket is in the bottom right. This area could easily hold promotional content, or extra info about the issue being bought. In its current state, it is a very boring part of the poster and is easily overlooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment