My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Post 12: My location reccie, risk assessment and location permissions

My location reccie was important as I needed to know if there was any dangers in the area, written out in the risk assessment. This was important in order to make the shoot safe. The location permissions were necessary in order to be able to physically shoot in the areas planned.

Location reccie first advert: Furzefield Leisure Centre, Potters Bar
My first advert was filmed at my trampolining club in the Furzefield leisure centre. There is a large hall with 6 trampolines present and lots of safety mats all laid out around them.

Location reccie second advert: Grovelands Park, London
My second advert was filmed in Grovelands Park. In the section I filmed in there was a small building to one side, and a large open field to the other.

Location permission:
Here is my location permission for my first advert as I needed to be able to film in the Furzefield centre. I contacted the head of my trampoline club in order to gain permission, which was granted.

As my second advert was filmed in a public park, I didn't need permission from anyone to be able to film there.











Risk assessment:
This is the risk assessment I made before shooting both of my adverts. This encompasses any problems that could occur during the filming process, which I would then be able to look out for and prevent.







These 3 steps were particularly useful to me moving forward as I was able to judge if it was safe enough to shoot in my preferred locations. After I knew safety issues were no longer a problem I was able to continue planning the intricacies of the shoot around the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment