My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Post 17: My adverts review

After I finished editing my adverts, they were reviewed by my A level teacher. She sat down and watched both of my adverts, and gave me feedback on any errors that were present. This allowed a new perspective on my adverts in order to find issues I may have missed.


From this review, the issue of the zombie advert not having enough voice-over was raised. I then started to plan what voice-over to add, and then included this in my final version of my advert.
In my trampolining advert, my teacher pointed out how pink all of the colours were throughout the advert. This was a colour correction problem I immediately started to fix, and then I included the improvements to this in my final version of my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment