My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Post 16: My rough cut

I made a rough cut in order to find out any errors I had made in the planning process. I would be able to find if any shots did not fit in with the style of the advert, and if there were any continuity problems. This would allow me to make changes to the adverts to end up with ones of higher quality for the review version.


In my trampoline advert, errors found included the music being too loud so it was difficult to hear the dialogue and voice-over. I was then able to fix this for my review version by lowering the music volume and adjusting certain parts of the voice-over.

In my zombie advert, the main mistake was the issue with the cutting of clips. Some clips ended up being too long, and some clips ended up being too short. I ended up trimming certain clips and extending certain clips so the shots felt more connected together.

No comments:

Post a Comment