My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Post 13: My time-plan, crew and cast list

I created a time plan and crew list in order to be more organised when it came to shooting. If I wanted to shoot at a specific time and one of my actors said they wouldn't be there, I wouldn't be able to shoot the required scenes, resulting in an unfinished advert. I asked all of my actors if they were all free at specific times. If they weren't, I would find a new time that would appeal to everyone.

This planning was necessary to my project as I would not have to chase up actors in the middle of the filming process, resulting in me running out of filming time. It also allowed me to focus on other aspects of the planning process, such as creating shoot boards and making props.

No comments:

Post a Comment