My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click this image to go to my website

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Post 7: Research into existing TV commercials in other formats (e.g. online, print, billboard)

This was important to research as it gave me advantageous insights into alternative mediums for advertising this type of service. This allowed me to find new ideas and techniques of branding and anchorage, which I was able to take into account when creating my own adverts.

In this print advert, the slogan ’The food you want is just tap away' is present in large letters, helping anchor the meaning of the advert to the brand. It also helps to draw the reader’s attention to it and get the message across of the ease of use of the app, and how quick the speed of delivery is. An average-looking actor is used in the focal image. This allows a larger audience to be able to relate to the advert, helping to increase audience appeal. A large variety of vibrant colours are used, creating positive attributes linked to the brand, helping to persuade the audience to use the Just Eat service.
In this advert the food is not glamourized, it simply shows what a normal takeaway looks like, helping people to identify with the advert. The slogan 'Craving a curry' highlights the ease of use of their service as it makes it seems like a casual need that can be easily met. This helps to highlight their brand values of being able to quickly and easily satisfy any cravings you may have.
The brand information, such as their website, is shown largely at the bottom of the advert. This is a convention in order for the audience to easily see how to access the service, persuading them to use the service.









This was useful to me as it helped me to find new, important aspects about take-away food delivery services that I would be able to advertise in order to appeal to a wider audiences. 


No comments:

Post a Comment